1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Need help with Madill Yarder

Discussion in 'Mining/Aggregates' started by JRL1204, May 2, 2013.

1. JRL1204

JRL1204 New Member

We have a used Madill 009 or 046 and not sure if we have all the parts. We need help setting this up for digging gravel in a gravel pit. Is anyone out there who knows how to set this up or lead us in the right direction??

2. ben46a

ben46a Senior Member

Try the forestry equipment section, some madill guys on there.

3. wornout wrench

wornout wrench Senior Member

JRL1204
    What exactacly do you need help with and which machine do you have.
    A 009 is a highlead machine, has 2 big drums for the main and haulback, the 046 is a skyline machine, similar but it has one more big drum.
    What kind of parts are you looking for? or do you just need names ect.
    I can probaly help you out with some of the things you need information wise or a few suggestions.

4. BCC Tyee

BCC Tyee Active Member

I contract dig with yarders for a living. I might be able to help you out. I have worked quite a bit in the twin cities area and in Moorehead Mn. If your interested you can email me with any questions and your phone number if you want. My e mail is nstork@bollmeierconstruction.com. if I cant help you I know people who can. I also currently have one machine left available to contract dig with. Its an 8 yard machine. Feel free to give me a shout. Have a great day, Nick.