• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need cat 941 moved 4 miles one way in Laquey MO

mopar65

Occupation
WG-10 power suport mechanic, work for the us gover
Does any body on here move heavy equipment? I am looking for some one to haul my cat 941 track loader 4 miles one way to my girl friends house. Also i need it moved before the snow hits. I was told my track loader weigh's around 24,000 pounds. I can give my cell number out to any one that needs it. Thanks Bobby Miller

mopar65

Occupation
wow 290 views and not one response? figured some body would know of a mover some wear.

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
wow 290 views and not one response? figured some body would know of a mover some wear.

Why not give a local contractor a call. If they don't move equipment, chances are they know someone who does. Not a lot of money in a 4 mile haul by conventional billing standards so probably not much interest. Most of us live a long way from Laquey, MO.

mopar65

Occupation
Are you in town? 4 miles if I could I would just walk it.

thanks for the info guys. the reason i made this post was because i spent over a half hour calling constructions company's and everybody i talked to didn't want to mess with it. i did find one place that said they would do it for 95 dollars a hour but there low boy was broke and they didn't know when it would be fixed. me not having any luck i figured some body on here might know of a place. Shimmy 1 to answer your question i would gladly drive it to my girlfriends house, but i dont think DOT would like me driving it across the interstate bridge .lol:D but wanted to say thanks for responding to my post and i will keep looking. thanks Bobby M

clintm

Occupation
trucking,concrete recycling,grading, demolition
call a local Heavy wrecker service most all of them have roll back trailer (landoll) or lowboy some times around here the are pretty cheap

jcldi

Bobby, I'd be happy to help you get this moved. Please call or message me and we can discuss the details. We move a lot of equipment whether its 20 miles or 5,000 miles.

Jake
541-306-6732

mopar65

Occupation
Bobby, I'd be happy to help you get this moved. Please call or message me and we can discuss the details. We move a lot of equipment whether its 20 miles or 5,000 miles.

Jake
541-306-6732

Jake thank you so much for the kind offer, but i finally found some body to move it for me Friday and broke it tonight finishing up some brush clearing before i had it hauled.I broke all four flexible drive coupling joints. easy fix just have to spend more money.lol so just want to say thank you to everybody on helping me getting this thing moved.Thanks Bobby