• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need a part for a skidsteer backhoe attachment

cbeckman58

I bought an old backhoe attachment. It has a plate on it that says "Davis Manufacturing - a division of J.I. Case, Inc." IT has a serial number and spec number also on the plate. I called CaseIH and then couldn't help me. They redirected me to Titan which handles all Case construction equipment. Titan told me that they can't get anything for that backhoe attachment anymore.

I need a lever as one of the long levers is busted off (it has four long levers and two short levers). It could also use a new seat, but I could probably rig up something after market on that.

Any ideas on how I could get a new lever for it?

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
hum, I think they are known as a case model 100 hoe attachment, telling them that might help. Do you have both pieces of the busted lever, is it something that can be welded?

Seat wise I'd go to my farm & fleet, central tractor etc and pick one.

Delmer

Where are you in WI? And again, do you have both pieces? They're cast aluminum, right? not easy to weld, but the right person can do it. Or lots of places could make you an ugly replacement, if you can't find a new or used replacement that will fit. Don't bother with model numbers, they're aren't that many antique hydraulic valve styles out there, just try to find something that looks similar.

Jbullfrog

You need an Aztec underground dealer

Case sold the trencher, plows, and boring equipment lines when they merged with New Holland. Aztec has access to the skid-loader hoe parts, or may be able to cross them over. The hoe attachments were the same as the trencher hoe attachments.

Lindsey97

call C&O equipment in fort worth texas, ask for jody, they sell Aztec underground. or visit a machine shop nearby, spend your money locally.

you will need a machine shop later anyways in this career.

Desertwheeler

Occupation
Miner
I'm sure you found something by now but I had a d100 that I converted to wobble stick and have the 4 long levers and pivot stuff laying around somewhere I think.

biged72

I'm sure you found something by now but I had a d100 that I converted to wobble stick and have the 4 long levers and pivot stuff laying around somewhere I think.

Hello, Desertwheeler
I just bought a D100 4 stick could you tell me how you converted to wobble stick? Thanks