• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

NEED A NEW WIRING HARNESS, TL130

azvacs

Occupation
Construction Co. Owner/Mechanic
Looking for a complete wiring harness for a Takeuchi TL130, Late model. Ser Number 21308461. Any ideas?

azvacs

Occupation
0880428100 is $1056 from Takeuchi.
#1 in drawing. No idea on availability.

View attachment 250113 View attachment 250114

That's only one of the harnesses.

That seems to be the complete harness that i need. Going to pull the harness out again and dismantle the entire thing to see if i can find the issues. No pull in for the fuel shut off solenoid and if you touch different fuses, it acts like you turned the key on… WTH ! Almost all of the other components have been replaced.
Thx, I’ll check with them. Anderson Equipment is about the same price but back ordered. Who knows how long that could take!

azvacs

Occupation
0880428100 is $1056 from Takeuchi.
#1 in drawing. No idea on availability.

View attachment 250113 View attachment 250114

That's only one of the harnesses.
Also, i tried to get it directly from Takeuchi but they said since i’m not a dealer i have to go through a local dealer, which there isn’t one local anymore. Used to be Ditch Witch of Arizona but they are no longer a Takeuchi dealer, as of a month or so ago. So i’m left scratching my head..

heymccall

Backorder on andersonequip simply means that it isn't in Andersons warehouse. It is not indicative of anything else, just not on an Anderson shelf.

azvacs

Occupation
Great, Not that worried now.