• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

naughty word test

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
BRL said:
First he speaks Australian, now Latin at us, I'm not sure we can keep this Squizzy guy around much longer if he won't speak plain ole English with us :bouncegri

You guys are too funny! Thanks for making my day better!

English...English! We don't speak no stinking English!...

Crikey - Illiud latine dici non potest

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

De gustibus non est disputandum. Da mihi sis crustum Etruscum cum omnibus in eo.

As for Jeff--Aut insanit homo, aut versus facit... :yup

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
digger242j said:
De gustibus non est disputandum. Da mihi sis crustum Etruscum cum omnibus in eo.

De gustibus non est disputandum - There's no accounting for taste ROFL

Da mihi sis crustum Etruscum cum omnibus in eo - I'll have a pizza with everything on it?

Maybe he's a poet..and didn't know it?:)

Jeff D.

digger242j said:

Squizzy,the doctor's say I'm the other one in that phrase....but what do doctors know?:rolleyes:

I was alittle concerned when I saw the word "Homo" in that phrase,before I translated it.

I thought"Oh-boy,what's this one gonna mean?" but it turned out not too bad.
(I've been called worse than crazy,or a poet before!!):yup

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
dayexco said:
dude, grow some nads

I guess what I really meant was that we have 1 TV and she got control that night to watch the Oscars - so I'll take my lumps here for that...

FWIW re: nads - I do have a pair, and they're smart enough to admit that they get - lets say - "a much better workout" when she gets to watch her shows. When she is happy- I'm even happier! :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty