• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

N.J. Antique Show

celticcrusader

Is anybody going to the antique truck show Sunday June 1at the Automated Switch Factory , in Floram Park NJ I think it is on whippany Rd. [ just off Rt. 10 near Hanover NJ] it is rain or shine everything from P/Us to prime movers turn of the century to modern. plus FLEA MARKET

celticcrusader

did anyone go to the truck show? The next big one is comming up Fathers Day Weekend, in Macghugie? PA . near the Mack Truck factory. a really,really really big show

BKrois

Charter Member
Occupation
Multi purpose
I went to the show yesterday (June 1st) in Florham Park, it is a real nice show, i've gone for 2 years now. There are a lot of heavy spec. trucks there, a lot of Macks and Autocars. I'd probably say there were 150 vehicles there total between some small cars/trucks to an Autocar tractor with planetary rears and a tri-axle beam trailer.

Macungie is a real nice show, very big, usually around 600 trucks or so.

celticcrusader

did you see the barn fresh 1939 A-Car flatbed truck with the pup trailer. it had all orig.old style lights [glass lens] & reflectors on it . it will be nice when he gets it done. there were a lot of nice pieces there.