• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My work picture thread

90plow

IMG_1931[1].jpgIMG_1932.jpgIMG_1935.jpgIMG_1946.jpgIMG_1974.jpg

First is a picture of the completed building they had their annual pig roast bar-b-que in there the other day and it really had people talking. The second is a crappy little drywell the town engineer wanted. Next is a picture I took while polishing the bed and tanks (never again!) Picture of my new to me Case 580k. Lastly a picture from today I looked up while inspecting a private bridge I had to cross and I thought it looked like a cool picture.

Oxbow

The Corona made the polishing possible? That's the problem with polishing aluminum, once you start you can't quit.

90plow

IMG_2185.jpgIMG_2233.jpgIMG_2300.jpg
Some new pictures.
The first is a porch that had collapsed and needed to be loaded into a dumpster.
The next two are pictures of a wall that had failed both the block wall and the stone wall. The block had some 1" cracks in it as well as a big bow and obviously had moved over the years from water damage. We rebuilt them both and added some much needed drainage.

90plow

IMG_2282.jpgIMG_2323.jpgIMG_2325[1].jpg

It was a sad day but the PC 120 went to retire in Charleston SC this was the truck it was loaded on and the first load the trailer ever carried. Needless to say the machine bent his ramp pins and scratched his deck up oh well.:beatsme
The next few are of the new to us Case CX 130 getting delivered to its first job. Next pictures are some action shots. The parking lot was built in a swamp and was moving all over the place. They hired engineers and came up with a plan to find the soft spots with a loaded tandem excavate them fill them with about 12" of 4-6" stone and base them before topping the entire lot. I was working for the paving contractor on this one.

Attachments

• IMG_2325.jpg
    IMG_2325.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_2330.jpg
    IMG_2330.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

Landclearer

I know the feeling on seeing a machine leave. I will keep an eye out for in in Chas:D

How do you like the Case 130? My brother ran Deere 130 and said he did not like it. I ran a few Case excavators a while back and was impressed.

90plow

I like the case. Has a fuel issue of some sort not getting power after it auto idles sometimes. I think it's well built and is way better in terms of reach,visibility, and balance compared to my old pc. The machine came from a link belt dealer and from what he said link belt actually builds these machines for case only difference is the cummins motor in the case. The paving guys are hardcore deere guys and didn't really look interested in my case haha. I've heard bad things about deere from several people which made me sway away from their excavators.

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Good looking stuff! How many hours on the 580k?

ScottAR

Great pics....

Summitomo (sp?) actually builds both Cases and Linkbelts 75 size and up. Case used to have Cummins but I understand B series and newer they are identical besides paint and badges.

90plow

I know its been a while... We have been slammed with work lately and I haven't really even been on here. Heres some updates.IMG_3169.jpgIMG_3172.jpgIMG_3173.jpg

A couple pictures of an addition I just dug for another contractor and one picture of my new personal ride :cool:

90plow

IMG_3140.jpgIMG_3141.jpg
Skid steer kept getting rusty at the bottom from plowing and loading salt so I wire wheeled it cleaned it and used some bed liner to protect it better. I think it came out pretty good and Im honestly tempted to paint the rest of the machine black.

90plow

IMG_2905.jpgIMG_2910.jpgIMG_2918.jpgIMG_2921.jpgIMG_2932.jpg

Demolition project I did for another contractor pictures showing middle of the project to cleanup. A nice old R model that dropped off a concrete box for me and a picture of my truck getting loaded with all the scrap metal which was two boilers about 8 radiators a couple beams and alot of hot water heat piping. Walked away with about $200 bucks for all that scrap :mad:

90plow

IMG_2638.jpgIMG_2841.jpgIMG_2903.jpgIMG_3085.jpgIMG_3087.jpg
A picture from this winter when I went to load salt, A patio we built for a customer, loading dirt out from a garage build. A water line job that turned into a leaker before the valve all day night mare, and a picture of my counter weight painted orange and lettered up to stand out like my mack.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Nice work, I really like the stone patio.

I bet that masonry chimney was interesting to demo around. The last thing you want is for it to fall into the landfill bound debris and increase tonnage, at the same time not having come down on the excavator.

dirty4fun

Very good looking equipment and some nice jobs. I enjoy demolishing houses and cleaning them up, fun to see how they were built.

90plow

Thanks for the compliments! This is about 25% of the work we do the majority is renovation work with the machines being fill in/convenience for us. The chimney came down hard and hit the edge of of a dumpster which left a nice dent but it started swaying in the breeze when the boss man showed up and he did not want to take any chances. The majority of the chimney was stone so it remained on site at the bottom of the hole.