• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My videos on youtube

Sparffo

Occupation
Demolition contractor
Hi!

what a nice forum i found by accident!! :p

I have a Demolition company here in Finland, we also do Diamond Drilling and Cutting, asbestos removal and other jobs like that.

Lately i figured out i could take movie clips with my digital camera, so now i have been taking movie clips from different work sites and uploading them to youtube :D
at the moment I have clips on building demolition, BROKK demolition robots, drilling&cutting and more. and i constantly upload more, when i have the camera on site!

the first page with videos:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=SparalOy&p=r

second:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=SparalOy&page=2

enjoy! and tell me what you liked :usa

DigDug

sparffo- Hi, nice videos and super cool machines. I want a Brokk! :drinkup

Sparffo

Occupation
Demolition contractor
I want a Brokk! :drinkup

The only downside with BROKK machines is the price... the smallest BROKK cost 3 to 4 times the price of a miniexcavator in the same size, but then again it produces atleast 3-4 times more than one! and often the BROKK can do things that are completly impossible with a excavator.
they are fun but hard to operate (in the beginning), on the excavator you sit on the machine and feel all the movements, but on the BROKK again you can stand anywhere, its even possible to operate the machine from the other side of the world by internet :cool:
These machines are the only that are rugged enough to demolish a heavily reinforced bank vault, inside a building.:Banghead

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Sparffo! :drinkup