1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

My OWN Fault

Discussion in 'Personnel' started by DMiller, Mar 2, 2021.

1. DMiller

DMiller Senior Member

Almost Retired
    Not so much a 'Law' as a Desired location by DOT or state controlled, all the trucks even the Tractor Trailer sets are cab controlled here. Only hard mount exterior Dump is suspension dump to unload and release tailgate in MO or IL AFAIK.

2. DMiller

DMiller Senior Member

Almost Retired
    Today was a Day Off, had to make a Eye Doc visit, will NOT EVER disregard my eye health with one Iffy and only other one in Good Order. All is Unchanged but did Dilate them, BIG as Dinner Plates and always makes Brightness a BAD Word!! Rain setting in Wednesday/Thursday, will see where the boss desires my efforts next.

3. crane operator

crane operator Senior Member

It used to be in the Oversize/overweight reg book in the section under "lift axles". It used to read, "outside of cab" or something, but the new book doesn't mention it. I was always concerned about getting dinged for it, but was willing to take the chance vs. getting hung up with drives off the ground and no cab control.

Its not in the new book.

DMiller likes this.
  4. Truck Shop

Truck Shop Senior Member

star gazer
    Lift switch can be mounted in dash, no rules against that. If your on black ice-lift the axle. At slow speeds it may not turn even at highway speed.

John C., DMiller and JPV like this.