• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My OWN Fault

Truck Shop

Speedco, where expense is no option!!:confused::eek::p:p:p

Speedco is just probably the most inexpensive of any service outlet. And probably better than most dealers
or independent shops and defiantly mobile services. Loves on the other hand is questionable.

Truck Shop

I have a map of the lower 48 marking all the bad mobile/road services from Washington to Florida to
Pennsylvania in dispatch office-absolute tow it do not call these road services/mobiles.

When it costs $900 to almost a $1,000 to have a brake chamber replaced then when it gets to the
shop and work is required to correct the improper stroke and aim air hoses-the tows get cheap.
In the last year two that lost radiators {$4,900} each. And again go over the work tie up and install
bolts that were left out. {Buzzards they are}. If a service truck doesn't have a dealer name on it
I don't trust it. Just the way it is.