• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My ls 180 acc code

Hondaman

I have a nh ls 180 skid steer. The acc code is on and I can't move it or run functions. I replaced fuse in cab, and code goes off, but as soon as I move it or run functions it blows again and flashes acc code. does anyone know what is wrong

bobcan

Well, I surely cannot help with that on a N-H machine ^ BUT, I do think you perhaps should EDIT your Title/Header to include Machine/Model, and a Better Description, so helpful folks find you easier _ I had to click on it, and read through, and still have no idea exactly what "My ls 180 acc code" actually might be asking _ or telling _ but, this is a great Forum and someone will likely be able to get you going if a simple fix _ Good Luck there!!

Hondaman

Thanks bobcan, auto correct changed what I typed. It's to say NH LS180 acc code. I got it fixed the acc fuse is for the hydraulic functions and the wipers. The service guy isolated the solenoids by the foot petals and it wasn't them so he disconnected the wiper and the fuse stopped blowing. The wiper had a short and was on the same circuit as the main function hydraulics.

bobcan

Ha.. Roger that!! Auto-correct is 'great when it works' indeed _

Glad to hear you are Up and Going there though, hopefully not too painful a Fix.. Stay Well and Warm there!!