• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My Last One-Finished

Truck Shop

After two and a half years it's finally done. Many hours of work and aggravation went into this Mack.
But it was something I had to do-My Last One. Would I do it over again? I can't answer that right now.
Was it worth it? Yeah it was worth it to me. Did I learn anything along the way? Of coarse I did, Old Dog's
can learn new tricks.

Please don't hit the like button or comment, it's had enough likes these last years. I thank all of you for
watching the progress and your nice reply's.

People to thank for helping me reach the end result.
Chris Nulph-owner Tate Transportation, Gayle LeFore and Jeff LeFfore, Hagerman Truck Salvage.
Jim Ferraro-Jim's Machine, ACUFAB, Napa of Walla Walla and HW Metals Portland Or.
Saved Best for last---Jose Palomino for the the excellent effort he put into the body and paint work.

And there is a possibility it will be on the cover of {10-4 Magazine} A big Maybe.

100_1586.JPG 100_1587.JPG 100_1589.JPG 100_1592.JPG

Last edited:

Truck Shop

Are you going to keep it and take it to any shows? Lemmons Trucking in Longview have a good one in June you should bring it to, can park it next to the W900L!

I doubt I will take it to any shows, I believe it will be gone this spring and possibly reside in Baker City Or. But that hasn't taken place yet so who knows what it's immediate future is.
I just know I'm tired and need some time off from dreams.