1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

my fleet

Discussion in 'Models and Miniatures' started by cat345bl, Dec 15, 2008.

1. cat345bl

cat345bl Well-Known Member

Trucking Industry
    I have more models than this,here is my construction company fleet based on a real contractor in philadelphia and new jersey,these models are as close to the real equipment they own.More pictures to come after christmas.if you want a close up any model just leet me know.

real company
    http://jpcgroupinc.com/

Picture 055.jpg

Picture 059.jpg

2. JD4020

JD4020 Well-Known Member

Is that little guy giving the thumbs up? If so, THATS AWESOME! Nice equipment there!

3. cat345bl

Trucking Industry
    That guy just has his hand lifted for the picture,he's my operator,you can tell he likes his job with that smile on his face.

4. WabcoMan

WabcoMan Senior Member

Heavy equipment parts manager
    Cool fleet.
    Keep on collecting:)

5. Bellboy

Bellboy COPPA

Student
    Really great equipment you got there. Anything that you are expecting or looking at?

6. cat345bl

Trucking Industry
    For this fleet i know i'm getting a pc300lc-8 (the real company has an lc-7)but there is little diffrenece),308cr,924g,pc100lc-6,and bomag bw 120,all for xmas,i am looking for a new version of nzg caterpillar m318c,i need to buy a hm 400 (i think the real company has a hm300),a l60e,l90e,wish some model manufactuer,made an ec460blc,a caterpillar 328lcr,ex330,and l110e,and an hc80 crane,If anyone has pictures of any machines that company that i'd mentioned please let me know.