• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My Excavator needs a ride

Mud Dauber

My 200LC LR needs a ride from NW Illinois to NE Missouri (270 mi). How would you go about finding a company to do this? Are there load boards that cater to this transportation? What can I expect to pay for this haul? There are lots of lowboys in the area hauling combines out of Moline but they are loaded going the same way, out. Thanks.

JD955SC

Around here the tow companies that have heavy recovery divisions have lowboy hauling too. There is also a specialty company here for long distance equipment moves- they pick up at the ports on our coast and deliver to us for example

If you don’t get any recommendations here call a dealer and ask for some company names of transport companies

As to rates no idea