1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

My classified ad has 260 views but no replies ?

Discussion in 'Support' started by thabull, Nov 8, 2011.

1. thabull

thabull Well-Known Member

owner of diesel injection repair shop & mobile rep
    My classified ad on learn to repair injection pumps ,turbos & injectors, has 260 views but no replies . I need to know is my account privliges restricted or does people think it cant be done.Because i have taught 4 classes so far and those people are building pumps now! people worries about the callibration,but the majority of pumps dont get off callibration if they did it would be 1% or less,Ive built over 1000 pumps and tested them with a dewalt drill with a diesel supply line to it. the bolts that hold the callibration setting are designed not to move. Any help apreciated ! This is a good opp. cause theres no where else to learn this hush hush ,trade.I do have a lot of references from people that took the class and hundreds that I have rebuilt thier pumps ,

2. willie59

willie59 Super Moderator

Service Manager
    Your invitation is posted in "Equipment wanted/for sale" section of forum. At that section, you can only start a thread to advertise something that you personally own for sale or something that you would like to purchase, other members cannot respond to threads started in that section.

However, if a member is interested in what you're offering there, they can always send you a Private Message or send you an email if you have email link at your profile.

3. thabull

Thanks Willie I did'nt know,Is there a place on the forum that is beter for it,this is agreat opp. and I teach it in lamens terms so everyone gets it, they actually rebuild the pumps their self while i talk about it. Any help is apreciated!

4. diggingfish

diggingfish Member

I would like to learn how do you teach a guy in Texas from Florida? don't mean to be dumb

5. thabull

Hi digger pleased to meet ya. Chris from chattum tractor traveled here,he started driving and got to MS. and blew his daddys truck up,he called from ms.,said hes still coming,and got on a bus and come on down.But if it was at least 6 people from Texas I would have gone there!That class 2 weeks ago here there was Chris from Texas, MJ from Lake City Florida,Jaun from tampa FL.,& Steve from FORT MYERS FL. Chris said he actually started checking in England for a class none available.Then he ran across my ad , he was very eager to learn and done great,also he said hes been looking for a class like this for 3 years.Cause it was getting expensive sending out 4 to 5 pumps a week to the big shops at $580 a pop.Now hes building his customers pumps his self at a avg. cost of $12 to 30 dollars each. The best part Chris brought 2 customer pumps with him and that paid for his tuition.I dont mind because we would have went through mine,Jaun brought a Kubota pump,MJ brought a Banks Turbocharger and a Stanadyne off a 7.3 international off a ford truck.The rest we studied I had.All 4 will gladly will give references. IT'S A WIN WIN DEAL! Thanks for the reply digger. Need mo info call me 863-381-0538 cause theres to much to list here.