• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 960 owners: I have your parts manual!

joestewart

Harleyfamily79

Mfoeltz

Hi I would like to get copies of the service manual also! Thanks much I have the 960 mustang and I'd like to find out what year it is also the serial #261494D

joestewart

Hi I would like to get copies of the service manual also! Thanks much I have the 960 mustang and I'd like to find out what year it is also the serial #261494D

All the manuals that I have for the Mustang 960 are on this google site. I'm not sure if you can download from that site, but you can definitely view and print. I have never changed a wheel bearing on my 960. Perhaps you could start a new topic on the forum regarding that question. Good luck. Here is the link:

https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/

Nevada Dan

940 Electrical

Hello fellow Mustang 960 owners. Someone has given me an electronic copy of the parts manual for the 960. Its in pdf format and can be emailed. "in part or whole" - no charge! I also have the service manual that covers the 930, 940 and 960, also in pdf format. Manuals are dated 1994. The vendors charge an arm and a leg for these things. Give me a holler if I can be of assistence in this regard. Scan quality is adequate. If anyone has the operator's manual for the 960 in pdf, I'd love to have a copy of that one too.

I have a 940 that has an electrical problem that is getting more than Intermittent it is part of the safety interlock system, I have had no luck in getting a Electrical Schematic and a complete service manual would be great. Any help would be appreciated.

joestewart

I have a 940 that has an electrical problem that is getting more than Intermittent it is part of the safety interlock system, I have had no luck in getting a Electrical Schematic and a complete service manual would be great. Any help would be appreciated.

Dan, what is your email address? Send it to me in a PM and I'll get the manual to you.

wkndtrvlr

Mustang 960 Manuals

Hello fellow Mustang 960 owners. Someone has given me an electronic copy of the parts manual for the 960. Its in pdf format and can be emailed. "in part or whole" - no charge! I also have the service manual that covers the 930, 940 and 960, also in pdf format. Manuals are dated 1994. The vendors charge an arm and a leg for these things. Give me a holler if I can be of assistence in this regard. Scan quality is adequate. If anyone has the operator's manual for the 960 in pdf, I'd love to have a copy of that one too.

If you still have the manuals for the 960 mustang I would love a copy of the parts and service manuals!

Thanks,
Rick

kentrahde

Mustang 960 manual

Hello Joe

Could you send me any manuals for Mustang 960 skidsteer?
My email is kentrahde@gmail.com

Thanks
Ed

jay kallas

jay kallas

Hi Joe Stewart I have a 960 mustang, it would be great if you could email me the parts book and service book. I have a injection pump leaking fuel into my motor and need to know how to time it or if I can replace a seal in pump. My email is jaykallas1997@gmail.com would be extremely greatful!! Thanks for your time.

Hurricanes298

Hey Joe, I have a '96 Mustang 960 not starting. Can jump at the celenoid, will turn over but will not stay running. (Key is in "on" position) No lights working either in the "on" pisition. Thinking maybe ignition fuse or relay. Could use service/repair manual if possible. Jmccarre@aol.com . Thanks in advance if you can help. Jimmy

joestewart

Hey Joe, I have a '96 Mustang 960 not starting. Can jump at the celenoid, will turn over but will not stay running. (Key is in "on" position) No lights working either in the "on" pisition. Thinking maybe ignition fuse or relay. Could use service/repair manual if possible. Jmccarre@aol.com . Thanks in advance if you can help. Jimmy

Just sent it! Good luck.