• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 960 owners: I have your parts manual!

2000busa

I don't see them. You could send a test email to make sure things are working proper

Hey 2000busa, I sent them to you a couple of days ago, perhaps yesterday? Did you check your trash bin? If you did not get them, PM me and I can send again.

You could send a test email to make sure things are working properly. Sorry for the hassle, Tim 2000busa@gmail.com

hhmechanic

I would very much appreciate any manuals for a 960. Need to overhaul the engine in one. I don't think I can pm until I have a few more posts so here is my junk email address jasjunkm @ yahoo dot com (without the spaces) Thanks in advance!

clouse6pack

It would be very helpful if you could email mustang 960 parts manual and also the service manual in whole. Thank you.

El Guapo

I just picked up a 940e in pretty good shape. It needs some love though. I'd really like to get all my documentation together before i start working on it. It came with a copy of the parts manual but no other manuals. Would someone be so kind as to forward any other manuals you may have for the 940e, it would be much appreciated.