• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

MultiQuip Hog Crusher???????

andrewpond

So is there any other choices/alternat for similar applications? Are they in North America too.

Last edited:

amscontr

Occupation
Operating Engineer 520
We're in the same dilema here trying to figure out which crusher attachment to buy or even a portable track crusher. So far the best I've seen on the net is a Komplet RCB 6000 bucket they say can handle reinforced concrete, block, glass, wood etc. Just hate to spend a bunch of money on a useless piece of equipment.

joispoi

Do any of the crusher attachments earn their keep? I have yet to see a demo video where they aren't running preprocessed 6" minus or smaller through the machine.

pondo

HI Guys
Any buddy make head way on small crushers?
Took time off work to goto Demo of RedRinho...disaster 2hr barely crusher 10 ton.
Found local company the is using komplet lemtrack 60-40. Talk to actual operator...but he is paid by hour and does not have clue on TPH. but did not sound like it could justify $200k plus investment but I will be meeting him in spring when he is crushing again.

joispoi

My understanding is that the crusher attachments are typically accompanied with buyers' remorse. Production is low, and it ties up an operator and a machine. If the billing price on a machine is $70-100+/hr and it's being used to power one of those toy crushers, it had better be stacking 40+ tons per hour if the attachment is going to pay for itself.

pondo

Okay, thxs Joispoi.
Maybe I should start another thread.
..but if it's not any attachment.
Is there another solution to recycle concrete with?
what about a small dedicated crusher? And I do me small under 10
http://www.trackmancrushers.com/id30.html.
But alway will need a proceesor or cracker...an attachment...looking at
ALLIGATOR DEMOLITION http://www.trackmancrushers.com/id1.html
I am not recommended this company just seriously looking at this type of product...

holeworx

I have a hog crusher bucket. Currently running it on a JCB 225 skidsteer .20230426_161012.jpg20230427_160043.jpg I have been running my demo concrete through a static pulverizer on my ZX120.the product that goes into the Hog is 300mm max in size.I havnt done any time tests as yet.