1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

MTU 18v2000 WIRING DIAGRAM

Discussion in 'Generators/Gensets' started by mante, Apr 28, 2018.

1. mante

mante Active Member

Hi All,
    I have Generator MTU 18V2000 Some help to find the wiring diagram
    Thanks guys

2. spark

spark Member

you need engine or generator

mante likes this.
  3. mante

mante Active Member

Both of them Bro,It Will help :)

4. mante

mante Active Member

The problem I have is totally different ,I have 2 MDEC c2 with same alarm one of them it's working fine and the another one MDEC is not start the generator but the alarm is same for both MDEC
    IS there any idea to by-pass the alarm for test run or any instruction to help me
    thanks

5. mante

mante Active Member

About the wiring diagram I need it for burnt generator if you can It will help to repair it