• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

MQ 70kva DCA-70 with a JD engine, error code 3673 007 followed by 1569 031 derate condition exists

Richard V

I am still looking for the wastegate actuator (pressure/vaccum) part number, If anyone has I would appreciate it.

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Please post a picture of your actuator in question. I thought we were dealing with an exhaust throttle? Are you now inquiring about the wastegate actuator? If so, that part is not sold separately by Deere. I do not know if it is available from outside sources.

Last edited:

Richard V

The part with a linkage opening a gate at the bottom, sorry I was out last week. JD wants to sell me the turbo. Mine is jammed. I disconnected the linkage and gate is free of moving. This part works with pressure provided by the hose connected to the turbo.
1685476618405.png

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Are you now inquiring about the wastegate actuator? If so, that part is not sold separately by Deere. I do not know if it is available from outside sources.
There's your answer.
It would be the same answer if it was an actuator-controlled wastegate on a similar Cat turbo. I would say your only chance is to find out who made the turbo (Holset, Schwizter, etc) and enquire from one of their agents local to you. Be prepared for disappointment though.