• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Moving the Mule

td25c

I love that Iron Mule ! Detroit mill up front & Ford gears puttin power to the ground :cool:

Trailer deck turned out nice !

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
Snow.. LOL.. its gonna be 72* today & my garden is already tilled..
That being said.. it looks like fun.. she looks like a BEAST..

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
I love that Iron Mule ! Detroit mill up front & Ford gears puttin power to the ground :cool:

Trailer deck turned out nice !
This one has the Ford 3 cylinder Diesel. Same as Ford 5000 ag tractor. 4 speed with 2 speed transfer case and Ford rear ends. It is a sweet little machine.

td25c

This one has the Ford 3 cylinder Diesel. Same as Ford 5000 ag tractor. 4 speed with 2 speed transfer case and Ford rear ends. It is a sweet little machine.

Cool ! All Ford power on this Mule . Our Ford 4000 has that engine , 201 cube 3 cylinder . Around 52 horsepower , pretty good on fuel & pulls hard to the end .

Like that tractor .... Sometimes the Old Man even lets me work on it . :)
https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/threads/ford-spindle-broke.11882/

Noticed the Mule even has some Ford sheet metal around the operators station .

Nice unit old - iron !

old-iron-habit

Occupation
Retired Cons't. Supt./Hospitals
Moving a little wood with the mule. I throw a couple buckets of 12 ft long maple in the bottom of the bunk and then fill with popular pulpwood at 100 inches. When unloading, the pulp goes on the pile and the maple goes in the dump trailer to go home with me. Makes next years firewood gathering fairly easy.20180215_145237.jpg 20180215_145156.jpg 20180215_145139.jpg