• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Moving a shed with a JCB 525-67 Loadall

HSV127

Me and my brother moved these two round barns together to make one big one.
Engineering 007.jpgEngineering 009.jpgEngineering 023.jpgEngineering 027.jpg

Attachments

• Engineering 041.jpg
    Engineering 041.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,335

HSV127

Sorry Stevenbrla got a few but no extras, they are very handy machines, you should definitely get yourself one!

Yeah Steve, lucky we had a good day for it, fairly heavy duty parachute!

Stevenbrla

I've got one! It's not as big as yours, but it does what I need it to...

I was talking about one of those barns! :eek:

Attachments

• DSCF0463 (Small).jpg
    DSCF0463 (Small).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,032

HSV127

Sorry there wasn't a strong enough gust of wind to deliver the shed to your place! haha.
What do you do there in Baton Rouge? Me and the Mrs went to New Orleans for a few days 3 years ago, hired a car and drove across the big lake and back around the top, talk about a lot of swamp and roads on stilts!

Stevenbrla

We're in the grass sod biz. I'm sure you know what that is... (grass and dirt)... sell it mostly by the pallet as in the pic.

We try to sell multiple pallets or truckloads, but do sell some one at a time, like in the pic.

Yep, lots of water in south Louisiana, especially south of the I-10 line, basically south of Baton Rouge... whole 'nother long discussion if/why we'd want to have a city as big as New Orleans (was) below sea level. A ton of oil industry to be supported south along the coast (Gulf of Mexico), but everything else...? whatever... People living here is good for our biz! and my wife does well in the oil industry...

Beautiful looking country in those pics you posted... I need to brush up on my geography... had to ask my wife where New Zealand was... us Americans...:pointhead What do you do over there? Farming I'm guessing?

HSV127

Yeah I work on various dairy farms driving tractors, earthmoving equipment, building cowsheds, laying concrete and fixing stuff. Can't wait to come back to the USA for another visit though, love your country, so much to see!

RobVG

Occupation
17 excavators and a stewpot of other stuff
Nicely done.

That last picture is awesome. It belongs in magzine or somthing.