• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Move over Testa!

DigDug

Theres new competition in town. :D

Attachments

• DSC02633.jpg
    DSC02633.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 2,048

bear

Occupation
Math, Physics, keeping out of trouble and doing od
about all I can say is... it's cute... like a puppy or a pony or a rabbit or a kitten :rolleyes: :p

It does beat using a shovel in any case.

dirt digger

Occupation
pushing dirt, baling hay, and hitting the books
its funny...i am painting my tractor and since its all taped up i have no way to move it back and forth in the shop so i am pulling it around with our little K008-3....the little 2000 pound machine moves my 12,000pound tractor with ease...im sure it could tear down that house

DigDug

Its a cute little machine KX008-3?? I rented it for a job and brought it home at the end of the day to dig out for some stone drip edge along the porch. Anyone know how much one of these cost new?

DigDug

couple more pics

Attachments

• DSC02634.jpg
    DSC02634.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,960
  • DSC02635.jpg
    DSC02635.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,966

dirt digger

Occupation
i think my boss said ours was 12K??? i'm not entirely sure...i do know it brings in $70 an hour though

mikef87

Occupation
owner/operator/mechanic/laborer/truck driver
How big is the motor? Diesel or Gas?

DigDug

The rental company told me it was just about $20K.
It is diesel.
I think the Kubota web site said it was 10.2 hp. :drinkup

dirt digger

Occupation
yea 10hp diesel...i guess 18K sounds more about right what he paid for ours...i will be on it all day tomorrow....yip-pee....better then hauling topsoil all day anyway

Jlillie2

Occupation
Media services
Its a cute little machine KX008-3?? I rented it for a job and brought it home at the end of the day to dig out for some stone drip edge along the porch. Anyone know how much one of these cost new?
I just bought one this year, and it was $21,000. No options except for the larger bucket. (Normally it ships with an 8" bucket, not good for the clay I work in...)

DigDug

Cute, but I wanna see some more pics of the house! Love porch houses! Lookes nice.
Will post some as soon as I can find some. THink I have some on my flash drive at work. doug
P.S. the porch is 150' long.