• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

More vandalism pics

T Red

What a waste. If I caught someone doing that to my equipment, I'd probably get put in jail for what I'd do to them.

Tim

smalltime

Do you know if any one was ever arrested for that??
I would probably end up burrying someone if I caught them doing that to my stuff.

DR RPM

Occupation
Dirt Flinger
This damage was done near Edson, Alberta. This is the fifth time in about 3 months that this type of vandalism has taken place in our area. Someone who knows how to operate iron is doing it and no rhyme or reason to it, it happens to different oil companies and contractors as well.

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
I seen those pics on another site it made me sick the first time I seen them who ever did that should be shot. Just because you don't get along with another contractor there is no need to distroy other peoples equipment.

smalltime

Could it be one of those radical environmental groups??
I have heard of them doing some pretty extreme things

dayexco

i don't think this was a random act of vandalism. you notice all the damage was done to the extent there was very little salvageable? vandals want to bust and run. this outfit was on a mission

334 lawn co

Occupation
surplusonthe.net equipment auctions
what a guy here did one time was he knew that a bunch of comp. had been vandalized, and he knew they would eventually make their way to his place. so, in his mobile office on site he put up remote cameras linked to a wireless internet and when the guys came for him he knew they were there and met them with a butt load of cops later that night.:thumbsup

CascadeScaper

Occupation
2nd year Operating Engineer Apprentice
I wouldn't need the police. I think a 12 guage would do just fine. :bouncegri

Dusty

Charter Member
if i had to guess it would be some kind of radical enviormental groupe
no contractor in there right mind would do that and think they would ever get any kind of work ever again
i have seen many people do all kinds of bad stuff to loggers and hunters alike
i hope they catch the scum that did that