• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

More out right FRUAD

mitch504

Believe it or not, he may not know the difference. A lot of people around here really think all telehandlers are Lulls.

heavylift

it may be like the kleenex or coke thing.... I may say I'm going for a coke , but end up with a dr pepper

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
Says Traverse right on the machine. If I order a Coca Cola I expect a it not a Dr. Pepper. If the guy said Lull type machine then no big deal.

Last edited:

Speedpup

Occupation
Got an email from the seller so I explained the difference. I said he may not have know but does now. I told him to call Lull / JLG and ask for a part for a 8040 Traverse machine. I told him Traverse was bought by Pettibone. His choice now if he wants to be honest and list it as Lull type machine. I know it is buyer beware but would hate to see some poor guy get stuck buying it if he thinks he is getting a Lull.

Speedpup

Occupation
He changed the add which is better for all including him.