1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Mobile Crane,Crawler crane, lessons Courses????

Discussion in 'Cranes' started by Pceire, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Pceire

Pceire New Member

Hi everyone, looking for information on crane ,lessons or courses to be able to get my ticket / license for crane ,as i know with most certification in countrys experience is needed of being on a crane ,which i can't get as law states i have to have a ticket , im currently a certified slinger on a mobile crane on bridge works , is there anywhere in europe that would do lessons etc on a crawler or mobile crane or is it not available and it just depends on someone being shown on a site with out a ticket ??????????????

any information would be great

thanks

2. skyking1

skyking1 Senior Member

operators don't grow on trees. Every outfit I have been around will let a young guy in the seat when the hook is not busy. Did you ask? Get back out here and tend hook and ask.

DMiller likes this.