• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi mm30sr

larry_st

need manuals

I have had the same problem. Have either of you fixed your problem yet? I have a copy of the Diagnostic Manual for the Electronic system for Mitsubishi MM30SR , MM40SR , MM55SR , MM55SR-2 These were translated from the original Japanese. Also have parts manual for MM30SR. Does anyone know how I could reach these guys? Thanks td6man

hey, can i get a copy of those manuals for the MM30sr? how much would it cost me? i need a computer box.

ADARWOOD

I have a mm30sr-3 Mitsubishi gray market excavator. it will not drive and the hydraulic does't work. I pulled the pump from engine and checked the coupler, inspected the pump, changed the oil and filter. Cleaned all grounds and checked safety switch. Does anyone have information and specs for this vehicle.

reefermike

mm55sr micro repair

the display in front of the stick is not important its the micro under the seat were all the trouble starts. When you turn on the key the cpu light infront of the key should flash on and off a few times while beeping,if this does not happen or if it does not go out one or more of the power wires to the micro under the seat is not making contact, this stops the sticks from working. Pull the seat pull the micro carefully and check the red wires grouped together, you will probbly see discoloration on the pins and at the base of the pin slight platic melting. You can get new pins with a short piece of wire attached replace them and your good to go. Mine has benn working perfectly for a long time after the replacement, the controls work so smooth it would be a shame to put in manual sticks. If you have any trouble finding the pins {providing they are burnt} email me jantzen2@telus.net

Belchos

Contact with H&R Constr. Parts

Contacted H&R in Buffalo. No Scott there. They referred me to Rhine Equip. They feel Rhine only gets engine parts for Mitsu excavators. Left message at Rhine. I will report.
In meantime, anyone having luck getting manuals in Japanese? I can get an exchange student locally to translate very reasonably.

farmerboy

Roberts Creek, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia, C
Occupation
To learn something new every day
Manual

reefermike was nice enough to send me a Japanese manual for my MM55. I have it as a PDF file and can attach it as an email. Just passing on the favor reefermike was kind enough to do for me....thanks Mike. I tried to use the parts #'s to order parts but was told there is no correlation with Cat #'s.
All the best from the farmerboy

farmerboy

Occupation
Hats off to reefermike

Hi Belchos,
Have your confirmation you received the manual in PDF format. You may wish to tip your hat to the generosity of reefermike for his time and effort to scan the manual and forward it as a PDF.
All the best from the farmerboy

edmm40sr

Occupation
fruit an veg sales
can anyone help me with my mitsubishi mm30sr ???
the joy sticks wont work or the spin pedal but the blade and tracks do,
i have exhausted my efforts on what i can do. im new to this machine and would like to make it work so i can use it for my yard.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks casey

hello i have 96 mm40 have four years for lifting logs digging around my yard it
was going great ever yet me down to the other day i started her up the cpu light flashing and she not work the boom .the bade works and tracks i tried all fuses and wires .some timeswhen she cold starts up she will work every thing as soon as i go not of shed she will stop again can any one keep mt friend said might be the brain.casey how did you get on regards

edmm40sr

Occupation
fruit an veg sales
hello i have mm40 sr the cpu light flashing will not digg can any one help me regards ed

farmerboy

Occupation
Manuals may help

Returning a kindness that was sent to me by another forum member. Here are the manuals for MM55 which may be of some use. Earlier in the thread is a discussion on error codes. All the best from Phill the "farmerboy" Sent to your email mafujo

Last edited:

mafujo

mm 30

Thanks a lot for your efforts farmerboy, but unfortunately i did not get an email from you...

MX45

I am a newby to this forum but have been watching for a while. I have a grey market (ex Japan) Mitsubishi MX45 but have no manuals or technical details and am seeking same. Does this model match any of the other model detail available in this thread??? I have a green flashing light above the hour meter which comes on every now and again but does not seem to interfere with the machine functions. Does anyone know anything about this type of flashing LED???

Hydraulic fluid holding tank seems to get very hot - cant hold my hand on it - is this normal???

Thanks for any help that can be offered,

MX45 - Australia.

waker65

Occupation
Forestry attachments
Returning a kindness that was sent to me by another forum member. Here are the manuals for MM55 which may be of some use. Earlier in the thread is a discussion on error codes. All the best from Phill the "farmerboy" Sent to your email mafujo

Farmerboy. I would really appreciate a copy of the MM55 manuals you have. I recently purchased one with some issues and those manuals might save me.

thanks Waker65 robert.blevens@us.waratah.net