• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi MM30SR Workshop Manuals

Gr8yt

(Sorry for the double post, posted this under Excavators before I found Compact Excavators)

As with other posts I've seen here, I've pretty much exhausted my keyboard searching for technical info on the Mitsubishi MM30SR. I did find a few old threads here where someone had a copy of the workshop and wiring diagrams. Anyone know if I can still get my hands on those?

My current issue is a hydraulic leak, which I located yesterday, and it couldn't be in a worse place. Appears I'm going to have to remove the cab to get to the hose. I do have a PC120 so lifting the cab off won't be an issue. Just hoping for the manuals to speed up the process, as well as take care of some smaller issues I've been working around.

Thanks for any help or suggestions you may have.