• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi BD2H

David Brandt

My BD2H will not shut off right. When turning the key off it will stay running, turning off & on many times it will try to stop but most of the times it doesn't for a lone time. It appears that some times there is a click in the fuel pump area. Some times it takes like 5 minutes to finally stop; at other times it will stop on the 1st try.
David

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
A lot of inj pumps have a manual shut off along with an electric..
Can u take a pic of the inj pump & post it.??
And some solenoids are ETR solenoids.. (energized to run)
And some are ETSO.. (energized to shut off)

David Brandt

A lot of inj pumps have a manual shut off along with an electric..
Can u take a pic of the inj pump & post it.??
And some solenoids are ETR solenoids.. (energized to run)
And some are ETSO.. (energized to shut off)
does it have a external shut down solonid or built into pump
My BD2H will not shut off right. When turning the key off it will stay running, turning off & on many times it will try to stop but most of the times it doesn't for a lone time. It appears that some times there is a click in the fuel pump area. Some times it takes like 5 minutes to finally stop; at other times it will stop on the 1st try.
David
David

David Brandt

Looking for a part for a Mitsubishi BD2H dozer. The part is a "Control Timer for engine stop solenoid". Anyone Know where there is a Mitsubishi part dealer.

Tyler d4c

Do you have a picture of it cat used them on many models with mitsubishi engine maybe on can be found that way

David Brandt

Black solenoid is located in the instrument panel, this was the one the schematic called "Control Timer for engine stop solenoid". Not sure if the yellow part that is attached to the fuel pump is another solenoid.
Thanks for the help
D20220827_153124.jpg avid

Attachments

• 20220827_144541(0).jpg
    20220827_144541(0).jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 7

Cord440

I had a shutoff problem and got a replacement ign. switch. I haven't installed it yet, but lubing the switch is making it work. I was digging the blade to kill it. DB you're an hour away from me! 96ish BD2J