• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi bd2

chrish778

I recently purchased a 1983 bd2 and I noticed when the machine is not running it’s sitting the left front idler wheel is very loose inside the track is this normal . Are do I have some sort of problem? Any input and replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

epirbalex

Occupation
peasant
I recently purchased a 1983 bd2 and I noticed when the machine is not running it’s sitting the left front idler wheel is very loose inside the track is this normal . Are do I have some sort of problem? Any input and replies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Is this the first crawler you have owned ? The best thing you can purchase with any dozer ,doesn't matter if its your first or one of many , is an operators and a workshop manual . Some have trouble shooting pages .

chrish778

Yea man it’s first I personally owned . I’ve run case , John Deere , cat etc . But this Mitsubishi is a first for me I got 2 manuals on it . Thanks for your input