• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mini portable screeners.

x-ka-v8

Occupation
Landfill equipment operator
Hey everyone, I am wondering what the best bang for your buck is in the mini portable screener world. I have seen a few I like, Screenking Ultra (also known as ScreenTitan in the U.S), and the E.Z screener 1200xl. Anyone out there own one of these or have suggestions for different kinds?

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
Hey everyone, I am wondering what the best bang for your buck is in the mini portable screener world. I have seen a few I like, Screenking Ultra (also known as ScreenTitan in the U.S), and the E.Z screener 1200xl. Anyone out there own one of these or have suggestions for different kinds?

What are you wanting to do with it ??? …… And how elaborate do you want to go ??? …… There are screeners available to us not far from you …... small scale to where there are No hyd's or motors involved ….. then there are some that are a round rotary screen type …. there are some that are small enough to be moved and loaded on the back of your trailer via your Q/A on the skid-steer ……. THEN there is the infamous QUESTION …"How Many $$$$ ???" do you want to spend …. LOL