• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mini Excavator Trailer

sdoucet

Hi guys...I'm looking for a compact trailer for a 1.7 tonne Kubota...I'm hoping to find one of these custom
mini excavator trailers like these ones they use in Australia, since I need to be able to turn around at the end of
narrow landings on logging roads.

Any leads on who might manufacture these in western Canada?

if not I'd be willing to hunt down a deck over flat deck trailer, but can't seem to find any
that are less than 16', which is way longer than I need.

any ideas?

Attachments

• $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 275
  • images-2.jpg
    images-2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 265

lantraxco

You could whip one out in a weekend, or pick something up and talk to "Bob" about it... as in "Bob" off a few feet and reset the axles.

Used to see U-Cart concrete batch trailers about that size and capacity, would just need a deck and ramps.

pondo

Equipment auctions. Look for a trailer from asphalt roller. Likely single 6000 lbs axle, handle your weight and turn tight.
They made tilt so No need for ramps or just use bucket/stick to put machine.

they usually go cheap as limited use/market

JBGASH

Occupation
Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
Take a look at a short model tilt deck trailer, they are excellent for that application. You never have to lift a ramp either, cause there's not any.