• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mid America Truck Show

Mack185

Thanks for the great pics!!

How is the actual show? Worth going too?

I have my passes and was thinking about going tomorrow or Sat. but I don't know if I wanna drive 6 hours. We'll see.

hvy 1ton

Great pics tonka. What's the black mack truck next to the pics of the red titan? Looks like an Aussie titan, does this mean that the titans here are getting a square grill too?

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
Great pics tonka. What's the black mack truck next to the pics of the red titan? Looks like an Aussie titan, does this mean that the titans here are getting a square grill too?
not sure, i looked at it but not real close...

hvy 1ton

I guess that is a mack pinnacle, expect for the forward axle version they all have the dip in the top of the grill. I'm not a big fan of the grills and think the aussie ones look better. Plus the ISX 600.

I've always had a thing for cali hay haulers and the Silva truck is no exception. The pinstriping on the trailers is insane. I really like the white and orange 900 and the black one with the skull KW emblem. The black and orange pete is awesome, the orange looks great. I'm not a fan of the rear fenders like that. I like the grey pete a lot. Not all the metal is painted and none of it looks over done. Plus, the pinstriping around the lights and everywhere else is amazing.