• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Merry Christmas

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Actually, I cheated a bit- that pic is from a couple years back, so you can lay to rest any schemes you might have been brewing about coming up and sabotaging my poor little D2. BTW, I still have the grader under surveillance, and I check the buffer screw on the loader on a daily basis :D

LoL, I promised Santa I'd be a good little boy...after he sent me a message and told me to "shut up"! :tong :drinkup

RobVG

Occupation
17 excavators and a stewpot of other stuff
Merry effin' Christmas everyone! Rob

I'm so hammered.

nextdoor

Occupation
Farming and playing in the dirt
Merry Xmas all, I hope you all have a great time where ever you may be. Also wishing everyone a great New year as well from Narembeen Western Australia. PS I hope santa had a good air con cos it was a little warm here today!

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
merry Christmas to all my brother and sister equipment geeks and dirt lovers.

gr79

Merry Christmas to all you hard workers.
I got lazy this year putting ornaments on the tree..

Attachments

• Christmas09 trains and tree (4).jpg
    Christmas09 trains and tree (4).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 85