• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Memories for us old truckers

Truck Shop

Just MO-GMC, Ford, Chevrolet and Dodge never built a truck worth much. Pickups yes.
People rave about them, but when it came to parts support they really lacked. And all
of them disappeared for a reason.

Old Doug

This post war Pete is powered by a 1,091 cu.in. Hall Scott. Emblem on hood.
View attachment 287616View attachment 287617
I dont understand how this truck would have worked out with that small of a propane tank? That would have been a real pain. I guess if you had several of them and had your own propane truck and a full time driver keeping them topped off .

Truck Shop

I dont understand how this truck would have worked out with that small of a propane tank? That would have been a real pain. I guess if you had several of them and had your own propane truck and a full time driver keeping them topped off .
Under pressure, plus only hauling from landing to yard.