• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Memories for us old truckers

petepilot

Quit stalling, the price probably goes up everyday. A few more years of inflation and that will be the price of a yohoo and a candy bar. Banks gots plenty of $$$$. Uncle Sam's got your back and the bank's. Its a no lose proposition. Spending money you don't have- its the American Way.

Or- just get those patents done on the loadamower and watch that money roll in......

The only thing standing between you and that KW is you. Think positive. Go dig those mason jars out of the back garden. Toss the old lady off the mattress and get at that secret cash stash. Turn in those bitcoins you've been hoarding.

Really petepilot- its people like you that are holding back the american financial system.
LOL I like that loadamower idea :) took me a while to connect the dots

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
Dang! just recalled there was one on a shelf in the back of the shop. Wish I had thought to toss it in the sidecar before I retired. It would have had someone scratching there head when the estate sale was held when I was gone!

As to a specific name I have no idea either!

Truck Shop

Two to one-those were real common years ago-most every truck had one. But that was
way back when drivers were willing to do what ever was required to keep moving.
Driver today would spend more time thinking of a way to BBQ it to have a snack.