• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Memories for us old truckers

Truck Shop

The fact your an old lowboy wheel man Pop's you can understand how hard it was to find
someone with a 17" deck height to keep this at 13'6". Took two weeks to find someone
that would be in the area from the east coast to move it to Manchester. Guy who bought
it absolutely refused to have the stacks removed for shipment. It was his dollar not mine.

100_1672.JPG

petepilot

The famous 1955 H model Mack owned and operated by Joe Mustang. He bought it in 57 or 58 with Mack power.
It later had three different Cat engines, 1673, 1674 and the last one when he completely rebuilt it a 1693.
He bought the Brown 45' trailer new, the only trailer this H pulled while Joe owned the H. It probably had the
first 8" exhaust--a weed burner. Believe it or not he ran the 48 and Canada with it.

View attachment 281398
have seen that old horse on the road many times

crane operator

IF I had it just layin around i`d go get that one
Quit stalling, the price probably goes up everyday. A few more years of inflation and that will be the price of a yohoo and a candy bar. Banks gots plenty of $$$$. Uncle Sam's got your back and the bank's. Its a no lose proposition. Spending money you don't have- its the American Way.

Or- just get those patents done on the loadamower and watch that money roll in......

The only thing standing between you and that KW is you. Think positive. Go dig those mason jars out of the back garden. Toss the old lady off the mattress and get at that secret cash stash. Turn in those bitcoins you've been hoarding.

Really petepilot- its people like you that are holding back the american financial system.