• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Memories for us old truckers

skyking1

Last edited:

Old Doug

I havent exhausted all my options yet but finding a vacuum booster for my f600 hasnt been good. One option is to send it to a place to see if they can rebuild it or if they can even find parts for it. I need and this truck bad to clean up the farm its been very handy. I know were 2 trucks are for parts but finding a good used one on a 50 year old truck will be hard. I can buy the trucks for about scrap price so i may try this. I often think about how guys find parts for older trucks they are restoring but they dont have to have it running on a timeline.

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
This pictures are from Harry Black collection. Public Freightways, they were everywhere in BC back in the day. The pictures of the trucks with the beams were on highway 3 west of Princeton. They were going to Penticton east of me for a new Super-Value store. Have to like the Pilot cars.1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg