• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Memories for us old truckers

dieseldog5.9

I can't be the only one who buys it by the 5 gallon pail. My pickup gets 2 gallons on it every year, and the wand gets it in the doors. Around here it snows from somewhere around Halloween till April 1, if you want anything to last you have to coat it. 10 year old truck can be swiss cheese.

Truck Shop

I can't be the only one who buys it by the 5 gallon pail. My pickup gets 2 gallons on it every year, and the wand gets it in the doors. Around here it snows from somewhere around Halloween till April 1, if you want anything to last you have to coat it. 10 year old truck can be swiss cheese.

I used that on the cabs of the fertilizer trucks the AG company owned that I worked for. It kept the batteries from falling through the box.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Thinking White or Corn Queen, they liked flat one piece windshields

Hendrickson or Federal? Federals had squarer cab.

Last edited:

dieseldog5.9

I vote Mack, If you zoom in the doors have a triple relief, like the white mack. It is in mack country, missing the headlights and not being able to see the full grill are difficult, Did Brockway use Mack cabs then.