• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Massey Ferguson 235 and 265 refurbish questions

Bobcat Crazy

Occupation
Environmental Services Director
Hi All,
I am working on refurbing two MF tractors and I need a source for new gauges. The only thing I have been able to locate is cheap junk from India. When you can purchase 4 gauges and the tach for less than $100 bucks that tells me that they are of junk quality.

I have looked at many online and that say the same thing. Made in India. Surely there are good quality gauges out there without having to go to the Massey Ferguson dealer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
B-Crazy

Bobcat Crazy

Occupation
Environmental Services Director
I checked the Stewart Warner but I couldn't find a set that looked like the original ones. The original ones were made by Stewart Warner but maybe they only sale those to Massey Ferguson. But I don't know that, I just know that I could not find the ones I wanted on their website.

I did find some that look like the original ones from a ebay vendor that has a 100% positive feedback. So I ordered mine from there.

I will try to remember to post a picture of those tonight. I would be glad to share the name of that vendor if it does violate any HEF policies. I am not trying to get kicked off or get on the black list here.

B-Crazy