1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Marklift CH60C drive problems

Discussion in 'Other Construction/Demolition Equipment' started by crobinson7177, Feb 28, 2018.

1. crobinson7177

crobinson7177 New Member

Hello all,
    Im new here and am having an issue with my machine. Its a 1996 Marklift CH60C serial number 7390 4 wheel drive. The machine is in decient condition and works fairly well except for when you engage the drive function. When you engage the drive (either high or low speed) the engine bogs down and will stall like there is something restricting flow or something hydraulic bypassing somewhere. I have already gone through the governor system and it is functioning properly with the actuator responding as it should for the different inputs. Currently I have all 4 wheels off the ground and the engine wont stall the the hydraulics are still loading up to much on the engine.

I do have the service manual for this machine, but unfortunately the hydraulic and electrical schematics are blurry and very hard to make out which circuit is which. I am well versed in electrical diagnostics and repair but I am not as good on hydraulics. If anyone more experienced than me would like to chime in and maybe lead me in a direction that i havent thought of, like where and how to check system and individual circuit pressures or what could be causing this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank You

2. Johndoe

Johndoe Active Member

Here are some better schematics.

Attached Files:

3. crobinson7177

crobinson7177 New Member

Thank you very much! Much easier to read.