• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Manuals for Deutz-Fahr Dx-6.05

towbar

Occupation
retired
looking for refs: parts, workshop, operator, any other docs

also reliable sources for genuine parts

Thanks a gig

Delmer

Some of the manuals are online, free or cheap. For reliable aftermarket parts, Memo parts.

towbar

Occupation
retired
I've ordered a 160 or so page *Dx series drive-train dealer training manual* which should be very useful, I've bookmarked an available Parts manual, BUT THAT'S ALL. Just can't find anything else (so far), I wonder if there are may so underdocumented products? I mean they must have sold quite a few of them! Looking for

- operator manual (dx-6.05 or very similar in the series)
- owner manual if exists separately
- full shop manual

Just days earlier I was still 'casing' a Case-IH-5130 and in minutes I found and downloaded the free 2000 page Service Manual.

Delmer

SDF is still in business and I'm sure they'll get them to you one way or another, but it won't be cheap.

towbar

Occupation
retired
SDF, the Deutz-Fahr parent company? They have my request, no answers yet (sent 3-4 days ago)

Deutzfan

Hi, did you ever have any luck with manuals for the 6.05?
I have one which just yesterday when I depressed the clutch I had to put my foot below to lift it.. thought that was strange until I went to press again and it dropped to the floor..
Of course i was in 1st tipping a trailer and couldn't pull it out of gear.. had to stall her

If you have any links to workshop manual, I would be really grateful..

towbar

Occupation
retired
I'm just beginning to re-assemble mine and I haven't doen any pedals yet but it sounds like a hydraulic bleedout.

I bought this one and it's one of only 2 links I have. It has missing chapters
11 - Front aXLE DRIVE
12 - PTO shaft
13 - Service brake
14 - Parking brake
told the guy too, but I have no idea what he's done about it since. At he time he gave me a partial refund so I have no rocks to throw :) The existing content is multilingual and is about 975 pages and a 125 mb file. Here's my screenshot taken when I ordered it.

deutz-ALLIS-dx-4.1-to-6.50-OP-manual-872p-49.99usd-url.png

Another very promising source was in war-torn Ukraine, but under the circumstances I didn't feel safe sending credit card info there. If he's o the level and able to deal, the man seems to have tons of manuals!

http://engine.od.ua
brovertek@gmail.com

If anyone has dealt with him I'd like to know too.

The parts manual can help some times too. I don't have a link any more but google for a manual
"Deutz Fahr Tractor DX 4.10-DX 7.10 Parts Catalog.rar", I think I got it from a guy in Viet-Nam, fast and straight-forward online deal ending with a PDF download (about 280mb).

HTH

Deutzfan

Yes, when I bought her about 8 or 9 years ago she was locked solid. We presumed the clutch had seized and split her only to find it was a pin that had come off going to the clutch, easy fix.
Put her back together, painted her up and she hasn't missed a beat till now... can't really complain..

FB_IMG_1684997193614.jpg

towbar

Occupation
retired
I bought mine last fall, ALL of the underbody covered in 1/2" thich black oil-mud so I spent the winter stripping and cleaning. Got the engine half-way done but the truth is I don't even know if it has a hydraulic clutch or cable, been to busy with other chores. Just yesterday I discovered a stripped M18 bolt holding the axle-housing so that's gonna be an uplanned pull. I _could_ fake thread repair with epoxy and stuff but having learned basic mechanics in the military I'm neuronally incapapable of letting something like that get by me :)

Attachments

• front-fork-hose-700.jpg
    front-fork-hose-700.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 3