• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Manning had other options in free agency

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
And this is what happens when you reply to a spam thread. The spam can get removed, but your reply remains.

You posted at 11:13 a.m., my time. I left for work at 6. Somebody else apparently removed the one you reference.

I just came in from work and moved 14 posts and banned 10 spammers. The last thing I did before I left for work was clean and ban. I'll do it again a couple of times this evening, and it'll be the last thing I do before I go to bed. Do you suppose any of us like this?

If you mouse over a thread title you can read the first lines of the post. If it's spam, don't even bother viewing it, and for sure don't reply to it. It's a big enough pain in the ass as it is.

On edit: And as far as that goes, nobody even has to "report" these spam posts, because the staff is constantly seeking them out proactively. If it's something other than spam, or if it's spam that's been there for more than a day, maybe it's something we missed, but otherwise you're just filling our mailboxes with notifications we have to sort through in there.

Last edited: