• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Major Grading Contractors - East of the Mississippi

coorecat

NCSLIM1, I started with Dellinger as a laborer in 2001 and left them in the end of 2010 as a job superintendent. They were a great company to work for
and helped me out a whole lot, Mr. Dellinger and my division head are two of the best people you could ever want to work for.What's the name of the company you work for ?

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
Ryan inc from Wisconsin is huge.
Bell land from il was big, but went under.

cat345bl

Occupation
Trucking Industry
Last edited:

637slayer

Occupation
scraper hand
here in wyo anymore the biggest is E.H. Oftedahl

building27

i know this is kinda an old thread but thought i'd add, for eastern pa i would say the HK group, and american infrastructure. as for south jersey, Winzinger at one time they had the most equipment on the east coast, true story!

cat345bl

Occupation
Trucking Industry
Also 2 large companies in south Jersey are JPC Group Inc, and AP Construction. Both where one company at one time.