• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Maintenance

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Over the next few days our site Tech will be performing some maintenance to HEF. The site may be unavailable for short time periods as a result. This work will be performed during late night hours, US Eastern time to have the least impact. Some of our members overseas may find the site unavailable during their prime time. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Tiny

I haven't had any problems as of yet , Thanks Steve for providing Us a place to sit back and relax , BS and laugh .

petertdavis

Banned
I did some more updates today, we might have lost three or four posts that were posted during the few minutes between when I started the update and the completion. Sorry for any inconvenience!