• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mack-Phase Two

Truck Shop

Funny thing you talk about that shifter. I have custom built some parts for a RLC control shifter. Some I was still able to get. Below is the Eaton PFD on the RLC controls last pages 30-33.
It will be needed to make the shifter come through the right spot in the floor. i have only seen two rigs with RLC control from factory.

http://www.roadranger.com/ecm/group...roadranger/documents/content/rr_trip-0930.pdf

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
Funny thing you talk about that shifter. I have custom built some parts for a RLC control shifter. Some I was still able to get. Below is the Eaton PFD on the RLC controls last pages 30-33.
It will be needed to make the shifter come through the right spot in the floor. i have only seen two rigs with RLC control from factory.

http://www.roadranger.com/ecm/group...roadranger/documents/content/rr_trip-0930.pdf

That would have been a nice addition to my old GMC with the forward lever vs that stupid bent forward lever they used in the 9500's. Trying to hit the rear gear positions put a crick in your shoulder.

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Can relate to that S-hook set up shifter levers in the old 9500s, had a few oddball IHC tractors 2275s and I cannot remember if was a late Loadstar series had the wrap around bastardized shifters, half the engine(Small Cam Cummins or 6L Detroit was IN the cabs). Mack DM Side Saddles had a Oddball ignorant set up. I like the design of the u-jointed RLC, does the offset lever pivot cab mount or plate mount to trans? Not seen that before.