• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mack-Phase Two

doublewide

There is a spare relay in the fuse box with the universal wiring harness I bought that's fused. But really all that's needed is it be fused. And no indicator light, with the switches mounted
on the left side of the dash it's pretty easy to see when something is left on. But 50% of items will only operate if ignition switch is in the on position.

I did notice the toggle switches on the left side in one of your pictures. Very nice installation.

Thanks!

Truck Shop

Right now I'm in the process of two jobs at the same time while I wait on a few items I need. Installing the headliner and back of cab cover I had diamond tuck upholstered.
I have to attach a stainless steel bow to the inside middle of one half of the upper portion of the headliner so both are attached and supported. PITA. but has to be done.
The second item is making mirror brackets, The ones I can buy will not fit the holes in the top of the doors mine use arched brackets on top. So I'm building all new brackets
out of 3/4" x 3/4" square tube instead of round tube, My machine shop friend has a die to bend 3/4" square tube for the end mirror supports. I'm adding material so the
mirrors will work with a 102" wide trailer. Once done those will go to the chrome plating shop.

Truck Shop

95% done with the headliner, just waiting on some wind lace for edging on the lower back cab cover. And cut a piece of 6061 with a jig saw and polished it to cover area above the windshield.
Aimable dome light will go in the center.-----------------She looks as good as a casket inside she does. Actually I have some flaws here and there but all in all the headliner fit ok. And it was a
total pain in the a$$ to install. The old guy who stitched and covered it did a fine job as far as I'm concerned.

004 (15).JPG 005 (12).JPG 006 (11).JPG

Truck Shop

Dave Miller you are going to take a road trip on your Road King to take it for a drive aren't you? You might have to wrestle RZ and Darryl for who goes first I will let Jeff handle being the ref.

I will just be a bystander drinking my coffee. lol.

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
Dave Miller you are going to take a road trip on your Road King to take it for a drive aren't you? You might have to wrestle RZ and Darryl for who goes first I will let Jeff handle being the ref.

Just remember... None of them had their face in the dirt. :p

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer

I really need to!!