• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

lx665 instrument cluster replacement

sundown57

As you can see i am new to this forum so if i make any mistakes i am sure the usual's will be glad to point them out to me so thanks in advance for that . I have a New Holland Lx665 and i live in New England. Some one at new Holland thought it would be a good idea to leave an electronic control board exposed to the weather . I replaced the board about 3 years ago and now this new one has stopped working and it too shows signs of corrosion. Does any one know of a kit and or a website that shows how i can rewire this to do away with the electronic instrument cluster and replace it with gauges that dont cost 1000 bucks to replace ? I am not too worried about the engine shut down safety but would like to wire the seat switches into the boom lock out. Again thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Dwbinc

Occupation
Unemployed
I just went through the instrument cluster ordeal, with a LX665. I sent the IC to BBA Reman in Maryland, after talking to a tech there, I was told 139.00 to fix it, if they could. Spent 12.00 shipping it. It was too far gone, could not be repaired, although it was the original gray trim unit from 1996. Ended up with a remanufactured unit from Messicks for 554.00 with a core trade-in that was worth 100.00. Machine runs fine now.......