• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lull hydraulic pump

rmllarue91

Occupation
field technician
I had a lull 644 doing same thing releifs opened fine and won't do it till you reved up while moving not pulling a function guy got mad and sold it before I could diagnose it. there was some used pumps available on eBay. Be very careful with this one. If you can find just that case section rest of pump will be fine. I was going build one from two bad pumps but the machine was sold as is.

tractormech

Also-what Willie59 said about resealing all the valves in the block is a good idea as that thing is sensitive...the seal kits are high but maybe aftermarket has availability. I've also been told by a JLG guy that the aluminum block will wear internally but hopefully that's not it. you really need background on what it was doing before the pump failures. This thing has snakebite written all over it-be careful.

brian phillips

i have a 844c-42 serial ending in 1461 that the tilt quit working and not the pump is cutting on and off just idling with no input of controls.
what would cause thiis does anyone know ? we have service manual but is not listed anywhere to start looking for the cause.
thanks