1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Lull 844 644 Owner Operator Manual now avail on pdf

Discussion in 'Forklifts/Telehandlers' started by joestewart, Jul 17, 2010.

1. joestewart

joestewart Well-Known Member

2. spock

spock Member

Hi Joe,

I'm looking for a manual for my '94 644 Highlander ll. It has the Cummins engine and a German made trans that I can't remember the name of (starts with Z, I think.) I've been trying to troubleshoot a vexing intermittent problem that I think is electrical, and a manual might help me figure it out. Thanks for your help.

Spock

spockafd@yahoo.com

3. joestewart

4. joestewart

5. spock

spock Member

Thanks, Joe. I'll see if I can figure out what model designation it is for sure. I believe you're right about the trans being a "ZF".

6. jjudikic

jjudikic New Member

Hi, I would like this manual. My email address is : jjudikic@optonline.net
    Thanks so much!!! - Joe

7. jksguam

jksguam New Member

Owner's Manual 844B

Hey,I own a vintage model of 844B and is in the need of your manual. Can you send? Thanks. John

8. joestewart

Sure, I'll need an email address to send it to....

9. menglert

menglert Member

Hi, I'm new to the site and am hoping to get a copy of the Lull 844 TT 34 manual, s/n is D0983T11. Does anyone know the year it was made? Any info about this model would be helpful! Just got it and I'm ready to start fixing a few leaks... Thanks, Mike menglert@optonline.net

10. cb_farms

cb_farms New Member

I am also looking for op/service manual for my 644TT-34. It has a perkins engine, but I don't know the specs. Anyone know the HP? Or what model perkins used? Thanks in advance.
    cb_farms@yahoo.com

11. pajibson

pajibson Senior Member

12. MartySchriebl

MartySchriebl Member

I am doing the same thing with a 844 had a hydrolic firm rebuild the cylinders at $1000.00 each but now the machine doesn't want to move and has no power to the wheels The axles are rotating and the machine will move very slowly but it has no power to go even on a slight grade any thoughts?

13. joestewart

Have you made sure that your transmission is filled with tranny fluid to the "full" mark on the dipstick? Rebuilding those cylinders shouldn't have any effect on your machine's ability to move. Not to my knowledge at least. I own a 644 and I have no first hand experience with the 844. Can I email you the service manual and owner's manual?

14. travis1

travis1 New Member

i just bought a 95' lull 644 but didn't get the owners manual with it. does anyone have one in pdf I could get?

15. travis1

travis1 New Member

my email address is travismojerus@yahoo.com I don't know much about the machine I bought except its usefulness on the jobsite. it runs fine but I would like to maintain it according to the manual.if anyone could email me the manual or direct me as to where I could locate one that would be greatly appreciated

16. travis1

travis1 New Member

I posted that I needed a manual about 20 minutes ago and someone named sean sent it to me already! awesome thanks so much

17. saul5941

saul5941 New Member

manual

hello, can you send me a manual for a lull 844? my email is safeiron.saul@frontier.com
    thanks

18. mkelderm

mkelderm New Member

Hello, I bought a Lull 644 with a few quirks and would greatly appreciate a copy of that manual.
    thanks, markwkelderman@gmail.com

Mark

19. Ed Conrad

Ed Conrad New Member

I am a new member, just purchased a 1996 Lull 644TT 34 Highlander, with transmissions problems. JLG has manuals on line, but NOT for this older machine. It has a Deutz engine, and a Fink transmission. As I said the 644 manual on the JLG web sight does not go back before the E model. There are parts manuals on line for it, but I am unable to locate a service manual. Does someone have a PDF file that they would send me, or point me in the right direction where I could find one. Thanks in advance. I enjoy reading about all the posts, we can learn from each other. :cool:

20. Ed Conrad

Ed Conrad New Member

Ps. Forgot to include my e-mail address. 8-( sorry Dieseled@me.com
    Any help would be appreciated.